Site: Basel - REMOTE
Starting Date: 01.11.2023
Contract length: 12 months
Language: English fluent - German is a plus
Designs, implements, and maintains IT systems for business clients. Provides technical leadership, supports and communicates system requirements to software development teams. Plans and designs the structure and solutions of new IT systems.
Oversees the development and implementation of programs, and assures proper architecture is implemented.
- 7-10 years in the security field (firewall, network, application, cloud). IT/OT
- Architect but also operation. Goal is to also do implementations independently.
- The required profile must have be confident in the following areas:
Tufin area track
App & Cloud.
- Deep knowledge in firewall installation and configuration as well as service experience with certificates
- Platforms primarily Checkpoint and and Fortinet
- Deep knowledge in Cloud Security
- Deep knowledge of Security Zones but also the ability to build and customize them yourself
- Experience with IPS/IDS systems and also on Checkpoint
- Azure and OnPrem knowledge
- Experience with Cybersecurity
- Skills to find vulnerabilities in the system
- Skills in IT systems and risk analysis
- Deep Skills in Web Application Firewall with several years of implementation