Supplier Quality Engineer Contract (m/w/d)
Skills: Medizintechnik, Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) , ISO 13485
Duration of the project : 6 Months
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and effective completion of the supplier quality management in accordance with the quality management strategy and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, operations and purchasing to assess, select and qualify new suppliers and to qualify critical components.
- Initiate, lead and conclude Quality Agreements with suppliers.
- Proven experience in performing supplier audits
- Strong experience in quality assurance for products (class I, lla/llb).
- Knowledge and working experience of quality management
- system, standards and government regulations applicable to medical devices e.g. ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 QSR, MDSAP, MDD 93/42/EEC and (EU) 2017/745 (MDR).
- 5+ years of work experience in the Medical Device Business (QARA), with cross-functional experience in international environment.