Process Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Job title: Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Skills: API, Process Engineering, Clean Utilities
Start of project: 01.09.2023
Duration of the project : 12 months plus
Project volume: 1920 Hour(s)
Location: 3930 Visp, Schweiz
- Support our project managers for the engineering, design and execution supervision
- Work on Clean utilities distribution systems, Clean utilities generation equipment, Autoclaves, Parts washers and PROCESS equipment (sterile vessels, bioreactors, centrifuge systems, UF systems) including CIP and SIP.
- Evaluate the different alternatives for these systems and the equipment.
- Specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements PFD’s and the P&ID’s and make the capacity calculations.
- Develop the functionality the interconnection diagrams and specify the appropriate instruments and regulation loops.
- Work with a design team to produce the 3-D model, piping layouts, views and isometrics for construction.
- At detailed Engineering submit tender specifications. Supervise the contractor and assure the correct implementation of the systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience Pharma Biotech Industry experience
- Degree educated in natural sciences and/or engineering discipline (Process, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or related field).
- Knowledge of system design, applicable codes and cGMP’s as they affect process design and equipment specification.
- Possesses a demonstrated ability for analytical thinking, an aptitude for structured problem-solving, superior verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- English / German - fluent
- German / English and French added advantage.