Pharmacoviligance Associate - Freelance (m/w/d)
- Accountable for specific operational vigilance process(es) at the Country level. Agreements, vendor management and Support of local operational tasks
- Ensure oversight and compliance in terms of reporting/submission/distribution of safety reports/updates/information (e.g., SAE, SR, IN, SUSAR, PSUR, DSUR, changes in risk-benefit profile) to Local Health Authorities (LHA) according to regulatory requirements and internal procedures
- You will act as Deputy of the Country Patient Safety Head (CPSH) function (in terms of responsibility for PV system) and operationally (in terms of management of the PS Team) as needed
- Professional degree in Health Care/Life Sciences (e.g. Nurse, Pharmacist, etc). Experience:
- 3 to 5 years Pharmacovigilance experience is mandatory.
- You must be fluent in English. French is an advantage.