Job title: Master Data ManagerIndustry:
Start of project:
Duration of the project : 6 months
Location: Basel-Landschaft, Schweiz
- Responsible for the creation, classification and maintenance of material master data in the ERP system.
- Maintenance of master data guidelines and their documentation.
- Responsible for the entry and mutation of article numbers.
- Ensuring material master data quality and release management.
- Responsible for the continuous development of the master data process as well as the specification of necessary system. adaptations and forwarding of requirements to internal or external departments, including testing and roll-out monitoring.
- As an expert, you support other organisational units in the areas of material master data, classification and product structures.
- Act as a lynchpin between product management, sales, R&D and production.
- Management and collaboration in projects concerning material master data.
- Preparation and implementation of the necessary training courses.
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of master data and its management in ERP systems
- Project experience in the area of data management, master data or data quality management
- High affinity for information technology and conceptual skills, experience with Business Central an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English is a MUST.
- Structured, analytical and precise way of working
- High level of customer orientation