Junior Contractor Scientist (m/w/d) - Cell Culture
Skills: Cell culture general techniques
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that supports the development of novel biopharmaceuticals on their way to the first filing.
As an integrated member of our global bioanalytical development team, you will work closely with your counterparts at our development sites and at or commercialization sites in the EU.
Your main accountabilities include:
- Culturing of multiple human cell lines in vitro as CHO cells, T cells, B cells and other cell lines.
- Preparation of sterile culture media and buffers.
- Performing of mycoplasma assays and sterility checks for the cell lines.
- Preparing cells for release and stability assays.
- Monitoring of cell culture performance as morphology, doubling times, etc.
- Documentation of activities in an electronic laboratory notebook according to cGMPs.
- Education as a laboratory technician EFZ or a scientific bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in handling and maintaining mammalian cell culture.
- Highly structured work style with strong focus on precision and data integrity.
- Ability to communicate and document in English, communication skills in German is a MUST.
- Excellent team player, demonstrating mutual respect.
- Work experience in a GMP environment is a plus.