IT Support Administrator (m/f/d) 2nd Level Support
- Participation in 2nd level support and solving tickets (malfunctions/service requests) in the area of ??workplace services for all national and international locations.
- The installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, notebooks, smartphones and printing systems in a modern Microsoft-based network is also part of the day-to-day business.
- Supervision and maintenance of desktop applications and mobile apps, supported by central management tools (Microsoft Intune, SCCM).
- Responsibility and maintenance of user accounts and roles in various IT systems (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange, ERP).
- Successfully completed vocational training as an IT specialist, ideally in the field of system integration.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- You are fluent in German, good knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Thanks to your self-confident appearance and your service orientation, you can advise your colleagues competently.
- Carefulness, initiative, a sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a team.
- Analytical thinking and acting and systematic problem-solving skills are among your strengths.