Freelance Consultant Hardwareentwickler (m/w/d)
Commissioned project includes the independent development of a testing tool for Battery HS7 and its PCBA 74132 for development and series production purposes. Mechanically it should be a board (stack of boards) with standard mechanical parts for fixing a Battery HS7 / 74132 board.
The purpose of the tool is to
- Provide digital / analog signals to several test points of the battery / board
- Acquire digital / analog signals from several test points of the battery / board
The tool should contain internal data acquisition system subsystem (MCU) with possibility to get/send data from/to external device (PC). Also, the tool should contain possibility of interacted signals connection to an external measurement system.
Consultant will get schematic and PCB of the 74132 board (Altium Designer project) and 3D model of the battery case (step file).
1) According to the requirement define number of test points, which should be used for testing and define type of interaction: independently apply / read logical level for digital lines, independently apply / measure analog voltage signal for analog lines
2) Consulting on Design and simulate in Spice SW schematic for each type of interaction. Operation conditions of parts on the 74132 board and on the testing, tool should not be violated
3) According to the amount and type of signals which should be operated, independently select internal data acquisition system subsystem
4) According to the amount and type of signals which should be operated, autonomously select type of the connection to the external data acquisition system subsystem
5) Consulting on Schematic design (with libraries, BOM and Pick and Place data for production)
6) Independently design PCB (PCBs if needed) (with libraries, Gerber data and assembly drawing for production).