Freelance Consultant FPGA (m/w/d)
- Review Current Verilog Code and assess any bugs or areas of discordance.
- Bring-up, debug and test of the developed solutions on hardware.
- Support the team in any improvements to the existing code
- Degree (PhD/MSc/BSc)in a technical subject, such as electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with FPGA design.
- Expertise in Verilog is a must:
- Experience in writing and running testbenches, as well as testing and debugging.
- Experience in performing timing analysis and optimizations
- At least 5 years’ experience with the Xilinx Spartan 6 FPGAs family.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with lattice FPGAs and with the iCEcube2 software and ISE 14.7 development tools
- Familiar with GIT versioning system would be an asset
- Able to set requirements for verifications directly from the testbenches is a plus