Contractor Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Skills: Test Management (IT),fda,13485
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test tools, and completes specifications and procedures for new products. Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- The position must ensure that programs are in compliance with standards for good laboratory practices (GLP), good manufacturing practices (GMP) and/or good clinical practices (GCP).
- May be responsible for setting the parameters and testing customer samples. Utilizes good time management skills for on-time delivery of
- Manages small projects as assigned. Organizes and conducts meetings. Documents work/deliverables according to the company standards and industry regulations.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in creating, reviewing, and editing of relevant technical documents.
- Familiar with employing the latest industry techniques and practices.
- Familiar with the latest available tools or standards used in the industry to complete task(s).
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or 2-5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with no or little experience.