Contractor Regional Regulatory Scientist (m/w/d)
Skills: Regulatory Affairs
• Support life-cycle management to ensure timely regulatory submission within ICO Region :
- collect the documentation and request and track its translation if needed,
- request and track the labelling update as appropriate,
- verify the completeness of the documentation package,
- dispatch the documentation.
• Interact with Global Labelling,
• Monitor local regulatory activities to ensure business objectives and timely implementation.
•At least 1-year professional experience in Regulatory within “international” markets and / or labeling activities.
•Fluent in English and any other language as Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian is an advantage.
•Good communication skills