Contractor Process Automation and Analytical Technologies Engineer (m/f/d)
Skills: PLC, Automation
- Develop and implement analytical methods and technologies to monitor and control the manufacturing process.
- Work with various departments, including research and development, quality control, and manufacturing, to develop and implement analytical methods and technologies.
- Use various analytical techniques, such as spectroscopy, chromatography, and microscopy, to analyse raw materials, intermediates, and finished products.
- Identify critical process parameters and develop control strategies to ensure that the process is operating within the desired range.
- Identify potential issues and implement corrective actions to prevent deviations from the desired process.
- Provide real-time information on the process and product quality.
- Experience with various analytical techniques, such as spectroscopy, chromatography, and microscopy.
- Good knowledge of Pharma/Biotech Processes
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 and related topics.
- Knowledge of IEC 61131, ISA-88 and ISA-95 Standards
- Knowledge of Computer Networking and Fieldbus.
- Design, configuration, installation, and maintenance of automation software and
- associated hardware.
- Oversight or participation on all automation aspects of overall automation projects lifecycle (URS, FS, DS, SDS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and system support as well)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience with automation systems, such as PLC SCADA, and DCS. (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, iFix, etc)
- Experience with industrial IT systems, such as MES, LIMS, RMS, and ERP.
- Experience with PAT solutions, such as SIPAT, Pharma MV, Sentro Pat, SYNTQ a strong Plus.