The Easy Way to Find Your Perfect MatchAs your performance partner, the Aristo Group advises you in any personnel or project-related questions as a trustful consultancy.
Find the Ideal Life Science Expert for Your Organization
We support you as a trusting partner throughout the entire recruiting process and find the perfect match for your vacancy based on your individual requirements.
Long-Standing Expertise in Recruiting
For more than ten years, we have a long-standing expertise as a high-quality and owner-managed recruitment agency specialized in the life science sector. Our focus is on providing highly qualified freelancers as well as specialists and managers both on a self-employed basis and for permanent positions.
It is our goal to support our clients with our expertise and knowledge as a trusting partner in the long term. Therefore, we prioritize our consulting function in order to find the ideal solution for your individual staffing needs. Our consultants are specialized in a certain field within the life science industry to fully concentrate on this area with in-depth knowledge about the specific requirements.
Find the Perfect Match for Your Business
You benefit from our long-time expertise in the life science sector and can rely on your personal point of contact throughout the entire recruiting process. With the help of our know-how, we find the ideal candidate and you chose the easiest way to your perfect match.
The Efficient Way to Find Your Perfect MatchAs a timesaver, the Aristo Group allows you to save your valuable resources when searching for highly qualified staff.
Based on our 360° recruiting model, our consultants are in regular contact with life science experts in order to have a solid overview of relevant profiles and available specialists. Within no time, we present the best candidate, and you find your perfect match efficiently.
The Precise Way to Find Your Perfect MatchAs an expert magnet, the Aristo Group finds the ideal life science expert for your organization.
Due to the vertical specialization in a specific field, our consultants benefit from a deeply anchored network. The excellent fit of the candidate on all levels is of utmost priority for us. We find the needle in the haystack and precisely introduce you to high-potential candidates from the first screening process.
The Compliant Way to Find Your Perfect MatchAs a compliance guarantor, the Aristo Group ensures a safe and carefree recruiting process.
A transparent, discrete, and compliant handling of any information shared is of highest priority for us in order to guarantee compliance and legal safety. Transparency and data privacy are self-evident for us. We can be your trusting partner in any project or recruiting-related questions, you find your perfect match safely.
Our 360° Recruiting Model
To provide our clients with the best all-around package, we rely on the 360° recruiting model. This allows our consultants to work with both clients and candidates in order to be the central point of contact and accompany both parties throughout the recruiting phase.
With the help of our experience in recruiting within the life science sector, we accompany you as a capable and objective partner when searching for highly qualified talent.
Extensive Market Overview
Based on our 360° recruiting and the vertical specialization, our consultants have in-depth knowledge and a solid understanding of current developments and trends in the life science industry.
We see ourselves as a recruitment agency with an emphasis on our advisory function. Therefore, our focus is on the objective and realistic support for our clients rather than on simple deal-making.
During the recruiting phase, you will receive regular updates from your personal point of contact. We provide open and profound advice in all matters of personnel placement.
Discretion and Confidentiality
Discretion and the confidential handling of both the personal data of our candidates as well as budgets and perspectives of our clients is of highest priority for us.
Rapidity and Efficiency
Based on our 360° recruiting and the vertical specialization, our consultants have an in-depth expertise in their field and are capable of providing a selection of high-potential candidates within shortest time.
Proficient specialists and managers are essential for the success of any organization and recruiting has become a difficult task. The Aristo Group supports you in finding employees with profound know-how and suitable experience for your business.
- Complex Profiles: It was our decision to solely focus on specialists and managers in the life science industry in order to provide an in-depth overview of available experts on the market – also when it comes to rare and complex profiles.
- Rapid Success: Our extensive network of life science experts allows us to stay in tough with potential employees for your organization. Therefore, we can present you potential candidates within no time.
- All-Around Package: We take care of all processes along the job description, the screening phase and first interviews, so you only invest time in meeting the three to four most promising candidates.
The Aristo Group collaborates with an extensive network of freelancers for short-term or temporary projects in order to meet individual requirements and react to urgent needs. Our freelancers can cover different fields of expertise and bring varying levels of experience.
- Safety and Compliance: Our compliance guidelines and the compliance check reduce the risk of working with freelancers to a minimum.
- Extensive Network of Specialists: Over the past years, we built an extensive network of life science experts to support your projects with their profound expertise and specialized knowledge.
- Rapid Recruiting: With the help of our data base, we have an up-to-date overview of available candidates and can provide suitable profiles for your projects quickly.
Temporary employment allows organizations to benefit from the know-how and expertise of our life science specialists, who will join the company for a limited time and support important projects of the business.
- Expert Knowledge: The life science specialist has an employment contract with the Aristo Group and provides broad experience from a variety of different projects.
- Flexibility: We take care of all organizational processes and can adapt to individual requirements. Throughout the project phase, you have the managerial authority.
- Legal Safety: We comply with all rules and regulations at all times in order to guarantee legal compliance for our collaboration.